Notice Of Judicial Vacancies
- The Judicial Selection Commission, established by Governor Margaret Wood Hassan by Executive Order 2013-06 dated April 23, 2013, hereby posts notice of New Hampshire Superior Court and New Hampshire Circuit Court vacancies for 2016.
- All interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply particularly those with marital law experience are encouraged to apply for the Circuit Court.
- The Application may be downloaded from the websites of the Governor or the NH Bar Association - www.nh.gov/governor/ or www.nhbar.org. Applications may also be requested by calling 603-271-7677. Please be sure to use the most recent version of the Application which was last revised in 2015.
- Each candidate must submit the application and all accompanying documents, including writing samples, via e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed applications must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Sunday, January 24, 2016.
- Candidates who previously submitted an Application in 2015 and wish to reapply now, may do so without resubmitting a full application. Each re-applicant must email the Judicial Selection Commission at email@example.com to confirm his or her intent to reapply and to stand on his or her prior Application. A re-applicant must also submit an updated affirmation regarding professional conduct and an updated consent, release and affirmation of accuracy, which are known as Exhibits A & B to the Application. Please print Exhibits A & B; complete and scan in as a PDF document; and attach the updated Exhibits A & B to an e-mail to the Judicial Selection Commission. All submissions are due by the Application deadline, 5 p.m. on Sunday, January 24, 2016.
- Please direct questions to Attorney Jim Rosenberg (603-225-7262).
Application for Judicial Candidates